Care and Materials
At Wonther we only use high-quality metals with well-known origins and a low ecological footprint.
All of our pieces are certified by the Responsible Jewellery Council.
Wonther Jewelry is 925 Sterling Silver 24K Gold Plated, created in recycled plate and carefully covered
It is part of the natural process for gold-plated pieces to lose their color intensity over time.
- Avoid water when wearing your piece: Before exercising or showering, remove your jewelry.
- Avoid contact with chemicals: put on your jewelry only after you apply cosmetics, perfume or hair spray.
- Keep the shine: Clean your piece by gently buffing it with a dry microfiber cloth.
- Protect it during storage: Wrap your jewelry in tissue paper or a soft cloth before storing to prevent scratches from other pieces of jewelry.
Solid gold is a precious metal that does not oxidize or discolor over time.
At Wonther we use 18 karat green gold, also
- To maintain its shine, scrub lightly with a toothbrush and warm water and wipe it with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Avoid chlorine, it can damage gold, causing it to pit or become brittle.
Because of the beauty of their origins, we prefer synthetic diamonds. From atom to atom, synthetic diamonds grow in a laboratory,
- Use warm soapy water and a toothbrush to clean the stone, dry it completely and make sure no residue is left behind.